Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Fun at the Zoo



Today Maria and I met my cousin Jen and her kids at the zoo. Jen's mom's group was taking the trip so she invite Ri and I to join them. We had a nice time. Maria was a good girl I have to say! She even rode a while with her cousins Hazel, Julius, and one of their friends in the biggest wagon ever! Seriously that bad boy easily holds 4 kids and has a rack for a cooler on the back. It really draws a ton of attention. Jen has people all over the place coming up asking her where she got it from. I kid you not! : ) Maria was such a good girl she even took an hour nap in her stroller! I couldn't believe my eyes!
When we got home Ri and I relaxed a little bit. Ri watched a little Word World at 5 and then we had dinner, played in her room for a while, then it was bath time! We read tons of books tonight and next thing we knew it was 8 and time for B.E.D.! Now it's time for me to get some stuff done! All and all we had a great day. It was so nice of Jen to invite us to the zoo today.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i am enjoying seeing all these pictures of Maria. Keep doing the great job Amanda!!
Mrs. Burke