Saturday, August 1, 2009

Just some ramblings

So as many know I love the Dave Matthew's Band. So some of the music that plays on the blog is DMB. Today I put two songs I love...not necessarily my favorites, but two I do love. The first is Alligator Pie and that's off of the new DMB album...(Big Whiskey and the Gru Grux King). I really like that album and that sound for some reason...and second I put in Louisiana Bayou., off an older album but one I've always liked. Anyway just thought I'd change it up a bit...
So what's been going on around here...last night Mike and I along with Mark and Rob went to the Sox vs Yankee's game. We had a good time. Surprisingly was the first game the 4 of us had gone to together this season. I don't know if we've ever gone that far into a season without tailgating. We had a great time. The weather was great, the grilling was yummy, and the beer was cold, and best of all the Sox won 10-5! It really was a fun night.
While we were at the game Maria got to have a sleepover at her best friend/cousin's house. She loves her "Mar-me" as she calls her! The girls had so much fun playing together. It's cute to see them interact and play together.
Ri had fun until bedtime! Poor Aunt Chris trying to get the 3 kids to bed! Miss Maria did not want to sleep and got up twice overnight and then up for the day at 6! Needless to say she's tired today and taking a nice nap right now!
Well not much else is going on around her. Summer is winding down quickly here. Only a few more weeks of break time left. Where did it go?
Speaking of where did it go? Maria turned 20mths on 7/30. Only 4mths til her 2nd birthday! OMG that's scary to think about! Oh and our little girl is cracking me up with all she's saying these days! she actually told me "no way!" the other day when I asked her if she wanted to use the potty! Ah she's a trip!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you had a busy week! But yet fun. I love looking at the pics of Maria. Thanks for sharing!
Grandma Burke