Well I don't have too many new pictures, believe it or not! It's been so busy with school starting back up and managing working full time and being Mommy in the evening. I started back to school August 17th. It's been quite busy since then. Maria is happy to be back spending her days with Aunt Chris and her "Mar-me" and "Baby." The girls have "school time" every morning and seem to really be enjoying the structured learning time. It's so cute to see Ri's cute little projects that she's done during the day. Ri proudly carries her little Elmo backpack. Or as she call it, her "pack-pack." 
Can you just sense the attitude!
We're also working a little more on potty training. Maria is stubborn! She knows when she's wet and she knows when she's pooping. She just doesn't want to go on the potty! We've tried, and we'll keep trying. I know she'll eventually get it!
Today Mike and I had a date! We had a nice day to head out to see the Sox play the Red Sox. It was a good game, and the weather was beautiful. Maria had fun playing with Uncle Matt, then with Nana. All in all it's been a nice Saturday.
Looking forward to an extra day off this weekend, and hopefully a little bit of extra sleep!
Have a great weekend!
3 comments:
I can't believe Maria is "One, going on Two" in these pictures! She looks about three! :-)
Oh I know! She sure thinks she's 3 too! Miss independent, wants to do everything herself! Where'd the time go?
Haha, I think she is definitely your daughter! ;-)
It looks like you had a really nice summer with Maria and Mike. Now that school is in session, things sure are busier than ever! Glad to know you're all doing well.
Post a Comment