Well I logged on to blogger today and saw all the new stuff. I'm really liking the new layout and look here!
Oh and here as some pictures of the kids from last night. Maria has been asking to hold Michael, it's cute, and I always love the look on his face! 
So today is Wednesday July 28th already! I can hardly believe it! Michael's Baptisim is on Sunday. He'll be 2.5mths old already! We originally planned to have him wear Mike's Baptismal outfit, but since my babies always end up so chubby his outfit didn't fit. We got Michael a very nice little short suit type outfit. He'll look very handsome on Sunday. Maria also has a georgous white dress to wear, and new pretty white shoes to wear. We're trying out foam rollers in her hair to see if we can do curls in her hair for Sunday. She's had rollers in all morning and she doesn't seem to mind them. :) Good sign!
Let's see about 2 weeks ago we went down to Southern Il to visit my sister for the weekend. Mike and my brother in law Andy went to a Cardinals game, and we spent the afternoon swimming! We all had a great time. Sunday (the 18th) we went to Chris' baby shower and I was really lucky to get a few boxes of little boy clothes from Chris' sister in law! Major score!
This week we're not doing too much. Yesterday the kids and I had lunch with my dad. Maria was very excited to see Grandpa and have Mickey pancakes! Today we have a playdate with my friend Lesleigh and her 3 kids. It should be a fun afternoon.
No comments:
Post a Comment