Friday, September 3, 2010

We've been busy...



Well the last few weeks have left me very little time to update the family blog. Ive made the move to 2nd grade at school and have been super busy with school stuff that I just haven't had the time. So let's see... Maria starts "dancing school" as she calls it, next Saturday. She's soooo super excited about going to dance. She'll be doing ballet, tap, and tumbleing. I think this is just going to be perfect for her. She absolutly loves to dance and sing. I can't wait to see how her first class goes!

Michael is doing great! He's such a little moose! He loves to eat. He's been packing on the pounds for sure. He's super solid and heavy. He goes back to the dr. Sept 20th for his 4mth well baby check up. I'm guessing he'll be at least 16lbs! He's starting to interact more and more with us each day. He loves to "talk" and laugh and smile. He's so super cute. He really does look like the boy version of Maria. Here's Maria at 3mths


Here's Michael

Yep you can tell they are related!!! So the other day Maria decided she had to help give Michael a bath. She pretty much rubbed bubbles on his tummy the whole time. It was super cute! She started at her and just smiled. She really does love her baby brother!


No comments: