Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Hot...Hot...Hot...

All the pictures are from Maria's "pool time" the other day. As you can see she really enjoyed herself!
Well it's been HOT HOT HOT around here! Since Maria is such a water baby we've totally taken advantage of the wonderful Chicago heat. Ri absolutely loves playing in the water. She played in her pool this weekend, and at the little splash pad on Tuesday. Believe it or not but I did not take any pictures of Ri at the splash pad! Wow bad Mommy bad!!!

It's been busy, lots of playing, running around, and LONG 3 hr naps around here! Miss Maria has been so pooped after all the playing and running and water that she's been napping like a pro! I actually woke her up today at 4:30! She was still sleeping! Normally she gets up around 3-3:30! Ah it was nice for me tho! I did get some stuff done.

Now that I've updated some pictures of the Reebster I think I'm going to start rereading all the Harry Potter books. The next movie is coming out soon and I'd like to be refreshed on all that's happened. I know I've read them over and over and over, but hey they are great books!

1 comment:

Grace said...

I want to re-read Half Blood Prince, but Justin already packed all my HP books! *grumble* They are in a random box somewhere. I will have to do a quick read, since we're moving about a week before the movie opens. Eep!