Monday, June 8, 2009

Last Week of School!

Oh Daisy!!!

I LOVE YOU Daisy!

So it's the LAST week of school! How great is that? I'm super happy! Right now I've just been working on the major task of getting my classroom cleaned out. It is quite the undertaking. So far so good...We're off to a good start! I'm very happy I should be ready to "check out" for the summer by Wednesday morning. It's such a great feeling to have time at home with Maria

So since things have been settling down I've been playing with my photo editing program. Here are a few pics of Ri that I've played with. I love just messing with all the colors. She was so cute last weekend when I took these pictures. I caught some absolutely adorable faces! And now that I've typed that I can't get any of those pictures to load! It figures...I'll guess you'll just have to believe me!

I've also been taking Maria to her Parent/Tot gymnastics class on Monday afternoons. It's been a blast! Today as soon as the door opened she took off running into the room. She was super excited to be there. She did a great job learning how to hang from the bar and with help touch her toes to the bar. It's super cute! She also was quite fascinated with wth little tunnel, yet wouldn't climb in until the end of class, but she did finally do it!

After class we had a nice little dinner with my friend Lesleigh and her youngest son Ayden, who's in Ri's class. The kids split a kids meal and shared a bowl of ice cream. It was pretty cute Ri was even saying Ayden. They are so cute playing together.

So tomorrow it's Tuesday...last one of the school year! : )

No comments: