Guess what 100lb German Shepard loves opening presents! Yep that one! Oh Snick
Maria checking out her new train table
Opening presents at Nana's house
An actual good family picture!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Awww I love all the latest pics!!! You do such a great job when you update the site. You all took a really nice picture on Christimas. Gee, if I could only get the Burke family to do the same. HAHA I love the new bangs on Ri, she looks so CUTE! Take care and keep sharing those great pics! Love Grandma B
1 comment:
Awww I love all the latest pics!!!
You do such a great job when you update the site.
You all took a really nice picture on Christimas. Gee, if I could only get the Burke family to do the same. HAHA
I love the new bangs on Ri, she looks so CUTE!
Take care and keep sharing those great pics!
Love
Grandma B
Post a Comment