On Tuesday Dec. 22nd we were super lucky to get our ultrasound rescheduled (for the 4th time) from Jan 5th, to this morning at 830! I was so excited to get to see our baby before Christmas. It's always so exciting to see that little person squirming and moving all about. The tec did the ultrasound so I don't have a bunch of details about measurements or anything, but from the guys attitude and all it seemed to be fine. This baby is just as stubborn as Maria was! It didn't want to move out of it's little snugly tight ball! It was so curled up it took the tec over an hour to get all the measurements he needed! Maria went with Mike and I and I must say she did pretty good! I'm proud of her!Wednesday, December 23, 2009
Ultrasound pic/kids Christmas Party
On Tuesday Dec. 22nd we were super lucky to get our ultrasound rescheduled (for the 4th time) from Jan 5th, to this morning at 830! I was so excited to get to see our baby before Christmas. It's always so exciting to see that little person squirming and moving all about. The tec did the ultrasound so I don't have a bunch of details about measurements or anything, but from the guys attitude and all it seemed to be fine. This baby is just as stubborn as Maria was! It didn't want to move out of it's little snugly tight ball! It was so curled up it took the tec over an hour to get all the measurements he needed! Maria went with Mike and I and I must say she did pretty good! I'm proud of her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks like another great-looking kid!
Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment