Saturday, January 1, 2011

Christmas and New Year's

My little Santa!

My two favorite boys!



Couldn't you just squeeze him?


Sooo sweet! Oh how we love her!



My babies! How can you not just love them to pieces!?


So in the month of december we were quite busy! So much to do not enough time. We've had pleanty of parties, lots of food, friends and family. The kids have been doing wonderfully. Michael is a solid 20lbs no and trying his hardest to crawl. He's sitting on his own and lunging towards everything. He screams when you take something away from him that he wants, and he will finally go to sleep without being snuggled! Maria cracks me up everyday. The stuff she says is just too funy. Like how she told Mike the other day, "I don't think so sherrif!" Yep somebody really like Toy Story around here!

Well life gets back to normal on Monday. So we're enjoying our last two days of vacation. Mike and I both go back to work and the kids go back to Aunt Chris' house during the day. Oh how I'll miss them!





No comments: