Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Blizzard 2011


Here we are February 2, 2011 covered in close to 2 feet of snow! We dismissed from school early yesterday due to the approaching weather, and had today, and will have tomorrow off. I love having the extra time home with my kids! We had such a nice day today. We started the day off with some cinnamon rolls, had some pizza for lunch, and bbq ribs for dinner. MMM what a yummy day!

We've been super busy around the W household. We've had lots of birthday parties, dance class, and school stuff to do. With all that we've had going on it's really nice to have two days home with nowhere to go. I'd nice to hang out in comfy clothes and play with the kids.
I think the only thing that really stinks about the two snow days is that this week is "Catholic Schools Week." We had a lot of fun stuff planned at school that has all been cancelled. That stinks!

So as for the pictures, The top one is Maria standing outside next to a pile of snow in the back yard. We did have a 5ft drift in the driveway that took Mike almost and hour to clear!
The rest of the pictures are the kids just playing around the house. M.T. loves the rubber ducky. Sometimes we find him trying to use it as a paci. He cracks me up! I love getting pictures of both of the kids together. They are finally both getting to the point where they cooperate when I try to get a shot of them.
And for this last picture...here's little man in one of his new cloth diapers. I absolutely love the print on it. It's the "ooga booga" print. It's made by a lady named Stef from my moms group. She sells them on etsy. I LOVE her diapers!

I hope everyone is doing well! We're doing great here. All dug out of the snow, and enjoying just being here. : )

No comments: