
Suprised??? I didn't think so! Sorry I haven't shared sooner but...here's our little bean picture from Monday. I've reserved myself from posting about it on Facebook only because there are too many people on there, and well I'm "friends" with a few people I should probably "unfriend." If you're reading this than you're not one of those people! lol...Anyway after today's school day I've found that somehow the whole teaching staff seems to know about #2. I figured might as well let the "cat out of the bag!" So sorry to those I didn't tell in person. I just wasn't quite ready to chat about it. So far things are going great. Monday's appointment went well and everything looked great. The lovely morning sickness has returned and I feel absolutely horrible in the morning. Lucky me! Oh well I like to look at the morning sickness as a good sign, as I've read and been told that it's a good sign. Well so is the fact that I feel as if I've already started the "ballooning" process! I feel like suck a cow by evening! What fun and exciting times.
Mike and I celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary yesterday. I must say I'm so very lucky to have such a wonderful husband. While I may not always show it the best I can but, I truly love my wonderful husband more than words! Thank you Sweetheart for 3 wonderful years of marriage. I'm blessed to have you in my life! You a wonderful husband and an amazing father. Thank you for all you do! I love you! : )
Well I think that's a pretty juicy post...oh and Maria is wonderful! She continues to amaze me each and every day!
Until next time...
1 comment:
Congratulations!!
We are so happy for you!!
Maria will be a great big sister!!
Much Love,
Erin, Jeff, Paige and Brett
xoxo
Post a Comment