She did! That's for sure!!!
Maria climbing up the wall of pumpkins. Yes the sign said don't climb on the pumpkins, but call us bad parents we let Ri climb on them! I was behind her and Mike was taking pictures.
Loving the pumpkins! Maria ran all over the pumpkin patch saying "Pumpkin! There you are!" and "I got it I got it!" She wanted to touch as many of them as she could, and at one point was trying to count all the pumpkins that were around her.
And now for comparison...
Maria last year at the pumpkin patch.
Maria this year at the Pumpkin patch
And now for comparison...
Maria last year at the pumpkin patch.
Wow...what a difference a year makes! She's really gotten so big!!!
1 comment:
WOW, another baby!!!! Yea for all of you. Maria will be a great big sister. You'll have a full summer, but a fun one.
The pics of the pumpkin patch are so cute! It looks like she had a great time. I was just looking at the picture of Mary and Maria at the pumpkin patch from lat year. I have it on the frig. She sure has grown over the past year.
Thanks so much for sharing!
Love
Grandma Burke
Post a Comment