Thursday, October 1, 2009

Time flies





Time sure flies...It's October already and my darling Maria is 22mths old already! She has less than 2mths until her 2nd birthday! It's so hard to believe that she's going to be 2! She does act more and more like a two year old every day! I particularly love all the new words. The other day she fell on the carpet and she said, "I'm ok!" and I love, "I did it!" and "I don't know!" She's really had a major vocabulary explosion in the last month or two.
I must continue to brag about my darling little girl, and well it's my blog so I'll brag if I want to! Maria now aside from knowing more words then I can count also recognizes her entire uppercase alphabet, can count to 13, knows the color red, and heart, star, square, and circle. (sometimes oval too) She's one smart cookie!
School is now in full swing and we're all getting into a nice routine. I'm slowly adjusting to getting up bright and early, and Maria is totally happy going to Aunt Chris' house everyday. She loves seeing her "Mar-me" and having "school time" with Aunt Chris. She loves to sing, and pray. One of her new favorite words is "Amen!"

Well that's it for now... More updates to come...

No comments: