Our darling little Maria is, well to put it nicely, stubborn! She looked ADORABLE but well was very difficult to get great pictures of. The ones we ended up ordering did turn out cute, but they required a lot of effort on all parties!
And now my favorite... the "attitude" pictures
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
oh wow, what great pictures! Remember mom, she's 2 now! The pictures (all of them) are so great! I loved the pumpkin one! lol She looks as if she wanted nothing to do with that 'thing' ! lol too cute. Thanks for sharing with all of us to see. I love looking at them over and over and over! Grandma B
1 comment:
oh wow, what great pictures! Remember mom, she's 2 now!
The pictures (all of them) are so great! I loved the pumpkin one! lol
She looks as if she wanted nothing to do with that 'thing' ! lol too cute.
Thanks for sharing with all of us to see.
I love looking at them over and over and over!
Grandma B
Post a Comment