It's been quite the week. Saturday morning Mike started repainting the living room, hallway and foyer. He worked very hard all day and managed to get most of it finished by night time. Sunday morning we did some touch ups in the living room and then got all the furniture moved back in. It looks BEAUTIFUL! The living room is a dark blue, and the hall and foyer is tea leaf green. It really looks soooo nice.
This Saturday our curio cabinet is being delivered and then we can put on the final touches, and hang pictures.
I'm so very much in love with my new living room! : )
Wednesday was Spaghetti Supper at school. That's probably the craziest day we have around there! It went well though, and since Mike was off for Veteran's Day him and Maria meet me for spaghetti lunch. It was a nice way to spend my lunch hour!
Today Maria took a trip to the ob's office. She was very good and didn't cause too much trouble. We were very excited to get to hear #2 for the first time. It's little heart was beating way nice and strong. My dr. was very happy and said it sounded great! What a relief! I also haven't gained any weight, which is kind of funny since I can't button most of my pants! At least it's all baby and not the large quantities of food I've been eating!
Well I'll post pictures once the living room is completely done and my curio cabinet is in. I really must say it's looking just amazing!
No comments:
Post a Comment