Friday, November 27, 2009

A lot to be Thankful for...

I have to say I'm very blessed. When I sit down and think about all that I DO have I can't help but thank the Lord for how I've been blessed...

I have food on the table
A roof over my head
Clothes on my back
a job that I love
my health
my husband and child's health
friends and family who love and care about me
and well so much more...

Sometimes we don't take the time to realize the wonderful blessing we do have, and dwell on the, "I want" and "me, me me's." While we may not have all the money in the world (really who wants that anyway- it won't buy happiness) I have all that I need right now. So my reminder to all, when you're sitting around feeling sorry for yourself, and all that you "think" you "need" (want) think of those who really do need, who need the simplest of things, those everyday necessities. I'm truly thankful! I think you should be too.
Happy Thanksgiving

1 comment:

Grace said...

Well said, Amanda! I hope you and yours had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Also, happy early birthday to Maria!