Wednesday, January 21, 2009
New Music
For those who listen to the music on Ri's blog you'll be happy to know I've added a few new songs. If you watched American Idol last season than you'll recognize some of the David Cook stuff. I loved when he sang Billie Jean and Eleanor Rigby. I did want him to win last season, not only is he good looking, but I love the type of voice he has. I also added the song Little Wonders by Matchbox 20. It always reminds me of babies, and all those special "little moments." I know in the song they are not just singing about babies and all, but that's what pops in my head. That was the first song that came to mind when I wanted to pick something to add for our newest family member, baby Christopher. Welcome Christopher! We love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment