Saturday, January 31, 2009

Saturday

Well it was quite the busy Saturday. We had 3 companies come out to do estimates on windows for the house. We really need new windows! We had a 9, 12:30 and 2 appointments. It was a long long long day! lol Anyway on the plus side we picked a company to do our windows, got a good price, and will have new windows by the end of February! I can not wait!!!
Maria was good during the window stuff. She did finally take a nap while the last guy was at the house. Thank goodness! She was so tired and crabby by that point. In the evening Maria and I went to Kim's parents to have dinner, Kim was there too! We had a nice evening visiting and eating. It was really nice of them to invite us over. Mrs. B. was super sweet and baked cookies for dessert, which of course Maria devoured. She was such a mess by the time she was done! Cookie everywhere!! She had the cutest little chocolate face!
Now Ri is in bed, I'm pooped, and it looks like we're going to have another busy day tomorrow! We're having some family over for the Super Bowl and I need to do some shopping so we'll all have something to eat! Anyway it's nice Mike will be home tomorrow night, he worked tonight instead. I'm looking forward to spending the day together. Church, breakfast, shopping, cleaning, and visiting with family.
That is about it for us here... I'm tired!

No comments: