
Well I haven't had a "Not Me!" Monday post in a while so here's a few... (oh and don't forget to check out more "Not Me!" Monday posts at www.mycharmingkids.net )
I did not let Maria have Chicken Nuggets from McDonald's for lunch today! Oh no that would be bad! No fast food! But she did only eat 2 of them and have apple slices with them. So I think that makes up for it! lol
I did not let Maria stay up over an hour past her bedtime tonight just because I wanted to spend more time with her, and well she was being way funny running all over the place!
I did not get totally annoyed by the lady at Babies R Us today who asked if Ri was 9mths old! Seriously she looks nothing like a 9mth old! She's way bigger than that! She was 25lbs when I weighed her today.
I did not get totally excited when Ri ran into the bathroom saying "pa pa pa" and wanted to sit on the potty. So I did not put her on, and did not get all excited when she stood up and looked in it thinking there was something there. Hey it's a start!
I did not then after Ri started to poop run into the bathroom and put her on the potty so the poop fell in the potty so she could see what is suppose to go in the potty.
I did not let Maria watch Word World before bed tonight, when I could have been reading her a book instead. She really loves Word World and I needed to get her diapers in the wash.
Anyway I know some of those aren't "bad" or anything but oh well!
2 comments:
aw Maria sounds so sweet! My FYC is about 2 weeks old than her and the only thing he likes to do that involves a toilet is flush it over and over and over.....fun!
mcdonalds chicken nuggets are so yummi how did you restrain your self to just two. Great not me monday
Post a Comment