Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Oh Ri!






Well I have to say Maria loved the Superbowl, well at least the end of it. She wasn't really cheering for a particular team but rather just cheering whenever people got excited and cheered. It was so funny! She's so loud. Our beautiful little girl is going to have the biggest mouth in preschool! It was way cute though her sitting on her little princess couch clapping and cheering and laughing. She's really been something else lately. She has such an outgoing personality, this spark that just can bring a smile to anyones face. I can't help but laugh when I see her running around the house laughing and screaming!



For instance, this evening she took my half a can of Mountain Dew off the desk and went "ahhh" and started running around the couch as I chased her down trying to get the can away from her all the while pop is flying out the top since her arms were flapping around in the air! It was so funny.

When I look at this picture of Maria sitting in her rocking chair in her room I just can't help but think how big she looks. She really does look like such a big girl. Oh and in case you were wondering she has another new Daisy! She's holding "Big Girl Daisy!" Thanks again to Ri's Uncle Rick! Anyway...Where did our little Maria go? Ya know this one...
This still has to be one of my favorite pictures of the most beautiful little girl! Look at those big brown eyes! Who couldn't help but fall instantly in love with her! And now wow 14mths old running all over the place, talking, and climbing, and being such a big girl! Oh how time flies, but oh how I wouldn't change a second of it!
We love you Maria, in case we haven't said that enough! : )

No comments: