
Well we took our annual trip to the Chicago Auto show yesterday. We figured Ri would love the auto show since she loves sitting in cars. We were right! She had such a fun time. She didn't want to be in her stroller at all, just in all the cars. Her favorite game was to play peekaboo with the headrests. It was such a nice day. We all had a good time, and Maria really was good, she even took a nap for an hour in her stroller. I was impressed! Great Job Reebs! So after our fun trip to the auto show we went home to have dinner and relax. Relax we did not!

Maria was playing in the family room and bumped her head on the door hinge for the door going under the stairs. The poor thing had a lump on her head bigger than any lump I've ever seen! So obviously we both decided that a knot that big needed to be looked at. Luckily we live right down the street from a small hospital so we rushed right over to have our little darlings head looked at. Ri was great, she was acting like her self and really had no signs of a concussion. By the time we saw the doctor the lump on her head looked way better than it had. The dr said she was ok and just to keep an eye on her and check on her every few hours overnight. I'll talked with Ri's pediatrician's office and they said I didn't have to bring her in to get checked out since she's doing fine. She's totally herself today so we're very happy!
So it turns out that Maria and I get a 5 day weekend together! Obviously, since it's Tuesday morning and I'm normally at work right now. Maria didn't go to Aunt Chris' today since her partner in crime is sick today. :( poor Mary! Hopefully tomorrow everything is back to normal!
No comments:
Post a Comment