
Monday. They had a great day. They ran out to Best Buy and picked up our new T.V. for our bedroom. I love it! It's a nice LCD 26in LG. Very nice! Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday were pretty normal days for Maria. For me, well they were a bit busy. I had school Valentine's Day parties on Wednesday and Thursday so that wiped me out! Friday was great, I had the day off for "Winter Break." I actually stayed home during the day with both Mary and Maria. We had a lot of fun! Boy oh boy is it fun chasing around 2 toddlers! No really, it was a fun day! The girls were really good too. Friday night Mike, Maria and I went out to dinner, and went to Best Buy to look for a new DVD player for the family room. We had no luck Friday night. We then decided we'd just run out on Saturday and see what we could find. Well that's where the fun starts!
So it was Valentine's Day...we all snuggled in bed for a while, and then after watching a lot of Spongebob and getting plenty of Fruit loops in our bed (thanks Ri!) we decided to get up and run out to our local Best Buy. (Friday we were at a different one) Well while we were there we found not only our DVD player, but (and this is my favorite part) they actually had a Wii in stock!!! So ummm yep we got our Wii finally! We've been talking about it for a while and well we couldn't pass it up! We picked up a few accessories too while we were at it. Obviously the first thing we did then after Ri ate lunch and went down for her nap was hook it all up and get playing. We had lots of fun! Needless to say my arms are really sore tonight! I love bowling, and well I'm not to bad at it. Tonight I bowled a 192. I can't complain about that.
Ok now enough about all that silly stuff. I do want everyone to keep my coworker who just had her darling little girl on Thursday in your prayers. Her daughter had a few complications, and will be in the hospital for a little while, but otherwise is doing great. I'm very excited for her and her husband. Oh the fun times they have in front of them! Also I'm super happy to finally have our dear little nephew home from the hospital. It was so nice to get to snuggle and hold him tonight. It's so funny you forget how tiny they are! Anyway don't forget those little ones! Let's pray that they both stay healthy and germ free as we try to get though the rest of this winter!
Alright my computer is going to die now, the battery is low, and well I don't feel like plugging it in! Hopefully I'll have some fun stories from our trip to the Chicago Auto Show tomorrow. I think it will be an adventure with Maria!
Good Night! and God Bless!!!
1 comment:
We went to the Auto Show over the weekend too! I want my next car to be a new Malibu. :-)
Don't you just love the Wii? I play ours all the time in the summer - it really can be a great workout! Enjoy it, there are some great Harry Potter games *wink wink*, you get to do spells with the remote and stuff; it's fun!
I'm on a search now for a Wii Fit in stock somewhere, for a decent price....
Post a Comment