As we all know Maria loves the PBS show "Word World." She gets very excited when the theme song comes on and dances around like crazy! It's the cutest thing! But don't I say all the time that it's the "cutest thing." Yes I'm a little bias, but she really is quite funny and well adorable! My sister Mary took this video on her cell phone. It's a little dark, but you can totally get the idea. It's a full 30 seconds of Maria dancing.
This weekend has been busy. I managed to do some grocery shopping, pick up some gifts for Valentine's Day, and visit my parents in the evening on Saturday. Today Maria refused to nap after church, aside from her 30min nap in the car. It really made for a long afternoon and evening! She was so crabby! We got home from dinner at Ri's Nana and Grandpa's house around 7:15 and she was ready and in bed by 7:45. Poor thing was wiped out!
Tomorrow will be a fun day for Maria. She's staying home with Daddy and getting some more quality Daddy-Ri time. I know they'll have a fun day!
I'm pooped today! I just need to get some diapers washed, and my PJ's clean for tomorrow's PJ day at school and well some clothes folded and put away and then it's to bed for me!
Hope everyone had a great weekend! : )
No comments:
Post a Comment