Ri did a great job at Mass. Considering it was about 2hrs long, and it started at 8pm, I can't complain! She did great. She looked absolutely adorable in her Easter dress! She's such a doll! When we got home she went right to bed! No problems at all.
Today went great too. We had a nice time as a family this morning opening Easter baskets, and playing. We went to Mike's Nana and Papa's house this later on this morning and spent time visiting with family. We had a nice time. Ri was really good too, until she started getting really tired. She had a bit of a melt down, but once Word World came on she took the time to just chill.
When we left at 2 from Nana and Papa's Ri was way ready for her nap. She pretty much passed right out in the car, and didn't get up until 4ish. She managed to do the transfer from car to bed without any major issues! Thank Goodness!!!
We spent the evening with my parents and sister Mary. We had a very nice evening. I (yes I!) made our yummy Easter dinner. We had a ham, potatoes, sweet potatoes, veggies, rolls, jello, and a homemade (ok box) cake for dessert. It was lovely! We really had a nice day.
We put Maria to bed a little after 7:30. I just went upstairs a bit ago (at 8:30) and she was awake looking at books in bed. It turns out she needed a diaper change, so hopefully now that she's clean and fresh she'll go to sleep.
Well I'm tired now! It's been a busy weekend, wonderful, but busy. It was a wonderful Easter weekend. I feel very blessed to get to spend it with people we care about.
Tomorrow should be a fun day too! Off to finally get Mike's truck fixed, and my car windows tinted! Can't wait!!!
Happy Easter! and may God bless you!
No comments:
Post a Comment