
Just look at that face! I couldn't help but take tons of pictures of that adorable face. I love those big brown eyes!

So we've had a busy weekend. Mike, Chris, Rick, and I went to the Sox game on Friday. We had a nice time. It was warm but a bit windy. On Saturday we went to Illinois State to see the Gama Pi Circus. It was fun, a bit hot in the arena but fun. The kids seemed to enjoy all the lights and music and colors. As long as Maria had a snack she sat great and watched. Occasionally we'd hear an "ohhh what's that?" along with a little finger pointing. It was very cute. Sunday was a bit calmer. It was nice to be home to enjoy the day.

Today was a normal run of the mill type of day. And ya know...I don't mind that one bit! I'm doing laundry now, Mike is on his way home, and Maria is in bed. We had a nice evening just Maria and I. Normal routine...play, dinner, play, bath, sippy, book, teeth, snuggle, and bed. My favorite is defiantly the snuggle!

Oh well that's enough of my babble...here is my adorable Ri. Oh but first...I forgot...she now says "Good Girl Ria" to herself when you cheer for her when she does something good, and my favorite...when we count I say "one" and Ri then says "two" "tree" "fo" "ba!" Yep she tries to count. Yes, I know "ba" is nowhere close to 5 but she says it all the time with such excitement. It's adorable. So I bet by the end of the summer she'll be able to count to 5. :) Oh Maria!


I'd also like to ask to keep baby Stellan in your prayers. I keep up with his families blog. His mother "
MckMama" is a wonderful writer and photographer and they are finally heading home from Boston tomorrow and back to Minnesota after Stellan's 5.5 weeks in two hospitals trying to get his heart condition under control.
No comments:
Post a Comment