Monday, April 6, 2009

IHO Amy's post...as heard around the house

...I started thinking of the sounds I hear around the house. It made me start thinking of all the crazy things Maria says. It's funny how random some of her words are, and when she decides to use them. So I'm going to list some of Maria's "favorites" and when she says them. It's kind of funny, she never ceases to amaze me...

"all done" followed by Maria handing something to me that she is finished with, or when something stops (ex music and t.v.) Or my favorite---when she turns off the T.V. and her Nana's house and looks at everyone and says "all done" like she's really the boss!

We also have... "where go?" Mostly used when she's looking for something

Then there is "Hello do?" When she sees someone or something and wants to know what they are "doing." She gets that from her big cousin. Sometimes it's just "do"

Some of her new favorite phrases/words are, "ahh boom" when she falls, "wee wee wee" when spinning around, or while trying to push her 2.5 mth old cousin in the swing, Or while Maria and her partner in crime pushed themselves around the floor backwards on their tummies.

She's also started pointing at things saying "what's that?" and saying "I ready."

Some of her other words are...

Daisy, Mar-me (for Mary) apple, car, cup, bubble, balloon, cookie, baby, Mama, Dada, Nana, ni-night, pa (for potty), Ba (for dogs) all gone, all better, bumble (loves the baby bumble bee song), love you, teeth, ball, shoe, down, up (sometimes mostly says down for both up and down), key, coat, two (when we count I say one and she says two), moo, giggle, Sp Bob, cookoo, wa wa (water) chochoo, oooohhhh, and of course WORD WORLD and her new word....

NO! NO! NO!

Ah my little talker!



Today Maria was quite stubborn and actually decided she was done with her nap and got up and let herself out of the bedroom. Chris head giggling from the living room...and low and behold there is Maria not napping but laughing in the living room! She did sleep for about 45 min, yep that was it! Oh dear! She's going to give the nap up way sooner than everyone would like!

Tonight we had lots of bath time fun! Oh does she love the tub! Maria did not want to get out, so I drained the tub and she sat there in an empty tub trying to splash in what was left. Oh the little prune! And of course she she had to have her "Ba" in the tub.

Well I have tons to do, so that's it for now...

No comments: