Well it's hard to believe that Maria is 18mths old already. Time sure has flown by! So I decided to post a picture journey of Maria...
March 2008- Going to see the Easter Bunny for the first time.
May 3 2008- at Mary's first birthday party.
July 2008- Finished the new deck!
July 2008- Playing in the family room
August 2008- yep I'm standing already!
August 2008 9mth pictures
September 2008- First trip to the pumpkin patchOctober 2008- Maria's 1st Halloween

Maria's second Christmas! 13mths old
February 2009- 15mth pictures
April 2009- Maria's second Easter-mmm peeps!
May 2009- 18mth pictures
May 30, 2009- My big girl is 1 and a half! We had such a fund day playing outside in the yard, taking a nice long walk, and just spending the day together. I can't believe just how big she's getting. She's so smart, talking up a storm, and well really just a little sponge! My big girl!Happy 18mths Maria! We love you!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment