Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day


Happy Mother's Day! Today was a very nice day. I started my day off with a nice card and beautiful mother and child necklace as a gift from my darling little Maria. I love it! I also got picture frame with a Mother's prayer on it, and a figurine, and from Christopher (since I'm his Godmother) a set of matching desk stuff. (scissors, stapler, calculator, staple remover) I love it! It's great because my school scissors broke! How nice!
We had a wonderful dinner at Maria's Nana's house and ice cream for dessert. Can you tell? This is how Maria looks after eating her own ice cream cone! Oh what a mess! Needless to say she got a bath right when we got home! Well I think that's it for now. I have laundry to fold and I need to jump in the shower. : )
I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day!

No comments: