Well I'm excited...It's a Kris and Adam final! I love them both, for very different reasons. Adam in his amazing voice and way of giving everything his own "Adam" feel to it. I love it... And Kris, well first off he's such a cutie, but also I love his acoustic stuff and well I loved his version of the Kanye West song Heartless. I loved it. So I have added a bunch of Adam and Kris stuff to my play list. If you want to hear on of my AI season 8 Adam and Kris favorites scroll through the play list and click on one....
Oh and Maria is doing great! She loves AI too! She did pee on the potty tonight and wore her big girl panties for a while tonight too! They did stay dry. Once school gets out we're going to start the big push for the potty! : )
No comments:
Post a Comment