Thursday, May 21, 2009

Lots of pics, the hose, and AI Season 8


I must say I love this picture!


Well it's been a busy week that's for sure! School has been quite busy with my Pre-K student's Spring Program, beautiful weather, and every day life. We spent the afternoon today playing outside. Maria absolutely loves the hose so we took advantage of the warm weather today and played outside in her purple pool. She was more interested in playing with the hose. Thankfully Maria's Nana got her an elephant pool with a slide and sprinkler snout today so she'll have that next time to play in. It's been a fun afternoon/evening outside playing!



My little water baby! She's going to have so much fun this summer!

Tonight after Ri goes to bed I'm going to work on planting some flowers for the deck. I got a ton of flowers today at Lowe's for like 36 dollars! I am super excited to finally have some flowers for around the outside of the house!

Now on to some other stuff! Mike, Maria, and made sure to watch Season 8 of American Idol. I have to say (if you can't tell from the music) that I LOVE Kris Allen. We did like Adam and I think he does have a wonderful voice...but Kris has the kind of voice that I can just hear on the radio. It's more my style. So I know there are a lot of very disappointed Adam Lambert fans, but I do think Kris Allen was a worthy AI season 8 winner. I'm happy, although I really didn't expect him to win!
Here's some more pictures from today and the last few days...
Here's another one of my favorites... now tell me she's not adorable! I know I'm a bit bias!

And yes she thinks that she can walk Snickers! She looks so determined here!

No comments: