Well it's been a busy few days! We went to my Aunt's on Christmas Eve, Mass, Grandparent's and In-Laws on Christmas Day, and then to my parent's house today. Tons of Christmas fun! We were quite busy! I must say our darling little Maria is quite spoiled! She has more toys, clothes, and well stuff than any 13mth old needs! It's crazy!
It was really nice to spend time with family and visit with all those we haven't seen in a while.
Santa brought Maria a really cool Radio Flyer ATV Wagon! She absolutely loves it! She loved to sit in it and get pulled around! She was really cute trying to open her gifts, and then getting mad when the paper would get stuck.
All in all we had a nice Christmas. Mike bought me a pretty heart necklace with Maria's birthstone and a diamond in it. I love having it around my neck, I have that little piece of Ri with me.
I'm going to post more pictures later... I'm trying to upload them to Snapfish first so I can share them with family. Tomorrow I will post some of my favorites.
I hope everyone had a blessed Christmas, filled with much love and joy!
No comments:
Post a Comment