Monday, December 22, 2008

"Not Me!" Monday Time Again!


So I know I've been slacking on the blog but I have to put a few "Not Me's" in this week!

I did not let Maria eat some of my Sabbaro Pizza at the mall today for lunch instead of actually bringing her a good lunch to eat instead.

I did not also let Maria eat chocolate chip cookies with me as well on Sunday afternoon! Who doesn't love a good cookie here and there???

I did not totally laugh when I couldn't find boots that would actually fit and zip over Maria's chubby ankles! Even a size up (5 1/2) wouldn't fit and zip.

I did not buy Maria a princess ball and a 101 Dalmatian to play with while we were at the mall even though she has tons of toys coming her way, and she really doesn't "need" anymore toys!


Well that's it for now... I know there are more to come! : )

No comments: