Monday, December 8, 2008

So it's been awhile, plus a little "Not Me! Monday!"


Well it's been a week or so since I've blogged. We've been super busy. After recovering from Maria's birthday party, and getting the Christmas tree up and decorated it's been pretty busy. We've had an ok week. We had a fun play date on Wednesday with my friend Lesleigh and her 3 kids. Maria met Aiden, her future husband, at the play date. There were way cute all playing. That was lots of fun. We went to visit my Grandma on Sunday for "Family Day" at her assisted living home. It was a nice time. Maria didn't quite care for Santa though. She loved the doberman pincer that was there, but Santa, NO WAY! Too funny. That's my girl! She loves her "Ba's." After we finished at Grandmas we headed over to my parents for dinner. We had a nice dinner, and Ri loved playing with the train around the Christmas tree. We did get some cute pictures of Maria and Grandpa playing.
Tonight we're going to church, so it's about dinner time before we get ready for 7pm Mass.
It's been a long day...

Now for some "Not Me! Monday!"


I did not let Maria have hot dogs and mac n cheese again for dinner the other day. What can I say she loves it, and well I do too! I know sad!


I did not put Maria in her crib for a "time out" because she kept trying to stick her hands in the dog bowls. I'm tired of changing wet sleeves!


I did not let Maria eat a star she dropped on the floor. Why would I let her eat something off the floor!
Anyway I know there is more but I can't think of them now... maybe I'll come up with more later!

1 comment:

Bryan said...

I love these posts. They make me smile!