Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Diapers!!


I'm excited to say we're on our way to starting cloth diapering! A friend of mine is using the Bum Genius line of diapers and raved about them. After some careful consideration and trying them out I've found that I really like them, and that we're going to start using them with Ri. I placed an order last night for them and should get them in sometime next week. Here they are if you'd like to check them out. I do have to say that CD's have come a long way! They are way easy to use now and totally worth the upfront money. Since we do plan on having more children in the future it totally makes sense to get the diapers and use them for our next child as well. We ordered the adjustable diapers that fit newborn to toddlers, and then some! lol The line we went with replaces diapers is something goes wrong with them, ad they have excellent reviews! Anyway that's all that's new and exciting!

No comments: