Friday, August 22, 2008

Busy Busy...

So the last few days have been a bit busy. I've been trying to get everything situated for my Pre-School Open House/Orientations held this week. I'm happy to say they are done! It is exhausting explaining how we do everything four times. I know it doesn't seem like something that should wipe me out, but well, it does. So like I said they are all finished. Monday starts the first day of Pre-K. Luckily most of those students are returning from last year, and it should make the day a bit easier. I believe that 20 of the 33 are returning students. That really helps out, especially when I'm trying to learn so many first and last names! Enough about me...let's talk about Maria! Well she's doing good! That first top tooth finally broke the gum, so she's up to 3 teeth! I believe that number 4 is right around the corner! She's been really good with me going back to work. Mike has been dropping her off at Aunt Chris' in the morning, and I've been picking her up. It's sooo cute that she gets excited to see me when I get there. I normally take a quick potty stop before we leave and every time I walk to the bathroom Maria cries. Oh dear! Really hunny I just have to pee! I promise I'm not leaving forever! She's really been working hard on the standing and furniture cruising. I'm in no hurry for her to walk, but we have a feeling that she'll do it sooner than later. Really, I'm not quite ready for that, so we're hoping for another month, or two!
Oh and Chris and I have decided what the girls will be for Halloween! Well Maria is going to be a bumble bee! lol - oh bug! and Mary is going to be a Daisy. We think that they'll be really cute together. And the best thing about Halloween this year is that we have an early dismissal at school so I won't miss any of the My First Halloween fun!!!

Well I guess that's it for now. Tomorrow Mike and I are going to a Sox game, and Maria is going to spend the afternoon with her Godmother Kim. Good luck Kim! Hope you get a goodnight sleep! : )

No comments: