


So we've been pretty busy the last few days. I've been busy back at school trying to get everything ready for my kids, and our parent open house. Maria has been going back to Aunt Chris' house everyday, and the miles are starting to rack up again on my car. Oh well. It was really sweet, when Mike dropped off Ri this morning, she did the arms up, crying, diving out of Chris' arms. She wanted her Daddy! How cute. Obviously she was fine as soon as he left, but is was still sweet that she didn't want her daddy to leave. It was nice I was able to pick Ri up early today, since we had an early dismissal for 1-8 grades. I picked up munchkin and we went home and snuggled and took a nap. It was so nice to get that little bit of extra time with her. We then spent the rest of the day playing and spending time together. 

I think the getting up early is going to affect bed time. Maria went to bed at like 7:20. She was just pooped! It was nice we did our normal bedtime cuddle on the couch and when I put her in her crib she just went right to sleep. Poor thing. She'll probably get up at 5:45 when my alarm goes off. 

On another note... I received the email with the link to our family pictures we had taken on Friday. I can't wait for them to come in. I think they turned our pretty nice. : )

Well I;m going to keep this short so I can get a few more things done before I get ready for bed. The early wake up call takes a while to get use to again. 





No comments:
Post a Comment