Saturday, August 16, 2008

Well It's Back to Work

Well Monday is my official first required day back at school. We have meetings all day so that should be loads of fun. Oh well not much we can do about that now is there. The last few days have been busy, nice, but busy. Thursday I took Maria with me to school for a little bit. I picked up my keys and got back in to my class. She was great! My good girl! Maria played for a while and then ate her lunch and took a good nap in her stroller while I got some work done. We didn't stay too long, I wanted to get home to have some time playing with Ri. I did get some work done in the evening after Ri went to bed, so slowly it will all get done. Friday Maria went to Aunt Chris' house while I went to school to get more work done. It was a sad morning. I really wasn't ready for her to leave me! I knew our summer break was winding down, but I guess I just didn't want it to end yet! I was so happy when I got there to pick her up! We then stopped and picked up Snickers from the groomers, and went home and got ready for our busy evening. We had about a half and hour to get Maria feed and ready to go to church and then to JcPenny to have our family picture done.

Well we just made it to church on time, and we made it right on time to get our pictures done. The family pictures and Maria's pictures turned out nice. She was such a stinker and didn't want to smile at first. Once we grabbed Daisy she was all smiles. Of course now we have more pictures of Maria with her baby! Oh does she love her Daisy! Our photographer was like "Oh we might not see Daisy next time for your 1 year pictures." Um sorry lady she's pretty attached to Daisy. I don't think she's going anywhere. Maybe she'll be good and not have to have her for the pictures, but ya Daisy isn't going anywhere! (well unless we get crazy and no longer want to sleep!)

No comments: