Saturday, August 23, 2008

Maria's Day with Auntie Kim

As I said yesterday, Mike and I (along with the guys) were going to a Sox game today. Maria spent the day at Kim's house. We figured it would be easier for Kim if we just brought Ri over to her, instead of her having to not only watch Maria, but deal with Snickers. Anyway we dropped Ri off around noon. She was wonderful! She didn't cry when we left or anything. Kim and I send a few text massages back and forth during the day when she had questions, and just so we knew how she was doing. They played a lot, and slept a little, and had a great time. When we got to Kim's to pick Ri up she was napping in her pack n' play. She immediately woke up and gave me the biggest, most adorable smile. We stayed for a bit and visited with Kim, and talked about their day. It was so nice to hear that she was a good girl. I know Kim is going to sleep good tonight! Miss Maria can be quite the handful!
Mike is playing on the computer now, and I'm just trying to relax a bit. It was a long hot day. It's sooo humid out. We were out in the sun for part of the day, and I'm a bit red! Tomorrow after our normal Sunday morning routine, Maria and I will be spending the day together at home. I've got some planning to work on for the next few weeks of school, laundry to catch up on, and a bit of cleaning.

No comments: