Sunday, August 3, 2008

Our Busy Weekend


Well we've had a busy weekend. Yesterday we had our Knights of Columbus Family Picnic. Maria was such a good girl at the picnic. She played on the swings with her favorite cousin, and had a snack, and got to play BINGO! (or at least try to eat the card!) She was awesome, she even took a nap in her stroller for part of the BINGO festivities. After the picnic we had a Friend visit for the evening. Maria seemed to have a fun evening crawling around, and playing in her jumparoo.

Sunday we went to Mass as normal, then to Maria's Great-Nana and Papa's house for breakfast. Ri took a nap, and then took some time to play and crawl all over the living room. Of course she made sure she tried to get into everything she shouldn't.

This afternoon we went to a birthday party for two of my kids from school. Well, one is going into Kindergarten, so he's a former student, and the other, well she's mine for another year! : ) Anyway I love the kids mom! (You know that Kim!) and I was so happy we were able to make it! Maria was great, despite being outdoors for the afternoon. It turned out not to be too hot. So that was nice. Once again Ri was great and took a nap in her stroller. I love that stroller! She played on the swings again, and the highlight of her day, she got to eat a freeze pop! Oh did she love that pink icy sugary mess! I know she had to just love it, since those top two teeth are just about in. I can see them just waiting to pop in! Any day now!

Well we had a good evening after the party. We went home and had dinner, played a bit, and had a bath. Ri didn't fight much going to bed tonight, so it's been nice.

Well I have dishes to do, and some more of Maria's laundry. So that's all for tonight. : )

No comments: