Friday, August 8, 2008

Not Much Going On...


Well tonight I had a jewelry party at home. Mike went to a baseball game with some coworkers, so it was just Maria and I, plus our guests. Maria was so cute, she just wanted to play with everything. When we were passing around all the jewelry Maria tried her hardest to get into it all. I swear she's getting so good at crawling and climbing all over the place. She had fun playing with her cousin, and visiting with her Nana and Grandma. I'm hoping since Maria was up a bit later then normal that she'll sleep in a bit tomorrow.

We're hoping for warm weather tomorrow. We have water park tickets for the evening and would love for it to be warm enough to let Maria go swimming for a little bit, before Mike and I take turns hitting up some of the slides. My school has the local water park booked for a private party tomorrow and it will be nice not to have to stand in long lines like you have to do with the park open to the public.

Well nothing much else has been going on. Maria has been great. I have to go back and have more physical therapy for my knee. We were pretty lucky we didn't get hit too bad with the storms this past week. Well with damage I mean. The storms were bad, the tornado sirens went off twice, and the power was out for a few hours over night. Thank God everyone was safe and our home and all that's in it, alive or material, was safe and unharmed.

No comments: