So I'm really good at the first 3 steps to doing laundry. (wash, dry, and fold) I just can't seem to get the folded clothes put away. Well since I can't put stuff away, Maria just decided that she was going to help me out! So here are some pictures of Ri, doing what she does best.... causing trouble! : )
There's my yellow socks!
Ohh my jeans!!!
And this is what it looked like when she was done the first time! (She did this a few times!)
MMMM V!
And up the steps I go!
2 comments:
OK, I am glad that I am not the only one that has problems with the last step of laundry !! I always seem to have a basket of folded clothes laying around somewhere !! I see what I have to look forward too :) And I love that Maria chose the "V" to chew on !! :)
You get farther than I do on laundry, I get the wash and dry, but skip the fold and put away. It's all good!!! At least you have Maria to help, I get no help around here, hahaha!!!
Post a Comment