After we left the bank Maria and I went back to Chris' house and she took her afternoon nap. Chris and I got to hang out for a bit. When the girls got up we went to see Chris' mother in law (she made the girls costumes) and visit with her. We then had dinner, and got ready to continue with the visiting. Mike met us at Chris' house and after some car seat moving we all piled into one car and made our rounds. The girls got to visit with their Great Grandma, Great Nana and Great Papa, and finally we stopped to see Nana at work. It was a late night, but the girls did great.
Playing with the table still...making one of her silly faces
Saturday we went to visit my Aunt Lynn. Mike worked on her computers and we visited with Aunt Lynn, my Grandma, and sister. It was a really nice evening. Maria was really good. She continued to show off her walking skills to all of the family. Boy is she getting good. I can't believe what a difference a week makes.Today we went to a birthday party for a friends son. We had a nice time and Maria was wonderful. She behaved well, and seemed to really enjoy the pizza crust she gnawed on while I was eating dinner. It was a nice afternoon.
I actually got to sit and have an adult conversation with Sherri, only interrupted a few times by her kids, or mine. It's nice to actually now have some "mommy friends." Thanks Sherri!!! : )
I'm home now and Maria is taking a nap. She hasn't slept much today. So I'm going to let her sleep for a bit and then get her up and give her some milk. She did eat dinner already while at the party. It's going to be bath time then bedtime.
Tomorrow is a normal Monday, and another day closer to Ri's first birthday! It's creeping up fast!
No comments:
Post a Comment