
Well it's that time again...lol...I think I like these Monday posts! Well to start off we're having a rough day. Maria is getting sick, and not sleeping well. I'm pooped! She's snotty and stuffy, and just not feeling good. Oh the joys...
I did not consider wiping Maria's nose with my sweatshirt sleeve in the absence of a tissue. I did get a tissue instead. Snot on my close is a little much.
I did not run out to the store looking disgusting, just to get pedalite for Ri. That's excusable in my book. It didn't matter that I had sweats on and my hair looked gross!
I did not multiple times in the last week curse the dog under my breath for eating my sunglasses! I really could have used them!
I did not down at the computer and start typing instead of doing rotating the laundry and washing the sink of dishes. I'm pooped, I need a nap first!
I did not get aggravated that the doctors office can't get Maria in until 3:45. And I most definitely did not get even more annoyed that I'll end up sitting in the office for like 2hrs, since her doctor is always running behind. Instead I was thankful that they could get her in today.
I did not think that I would be great to stay home again tomorrow from school and spend the day home caring for my baby. I'm so tired as it is now I don't know where the energy to have a Thanksgiving Feast with 27 3 year olds will come from.
Well I think that's it for this week. I think I'm going to take a nap now! Hopefully Maria will nap good before her appointment. Remember to visit www.mycharmingkids.net for more "Not Me!" Monday.
1 comment:
Hey, I give you credit for keeping the dog-cursing under your breath! Tell me you at least let it all out before you had the baby's listening ears to worry about!
Post a Comment