Saturday, November 8, 2008

Ponies and Pig Tails!

Here's Maria with one pony! Aw how cute. She's actually letting me put her hair up now! I just have to give her something to hold.

Here's Maria walking. Note the two pigtails! Let's all say "awww" together now. She looked so flippin cute with her little piggies in! She really does look like such a big girl with her hair up! It makes me so sad! Her birthday is quickly approaching!
And of course here's Maria watching Sponge Bob. We try to keep her away from the TV but she heads right for it! We're trying! Really we are! :)
I guess that's really it. We've been busy. Finishing up some stuff around the house, spending time as a family, and just going about life as normal.

1 comment:

Mom of 3 boys said...

OH MY, I love the hair. She is so stinkin cute.