Updated:I did not let Maria eat some of my pancakes for dinner, the ones with a bit of syrup on them.
I also do not let Maria tease Snickers with her Cheerios. She lets Snick lick her hand and Cheerio, and then she still eats them. I really did not give up on telling her NO.
___________________________________________
Here's my first "Not Me" Monday post. I've enjoyed reading others Monday posts. They always make me laugh and realize that none of us are perfect! So let's see...
I did not let Maria eat just Mac and Cheese the other day for dinner, without any fruits or veggies.
I did not forget to give Maria a bath this weekend!
I did not leave all of her clean laundry sitting in a basket for the last 4 days with out putting it in her dresser that is inches away from the basket.
I do not let Maria crawl around with Snicker's squeaky purple ball in her mouth. Even after the dog has chewed and drooled all over it. Why would I let her do that!
I did not leave Maria's coat at my mom's house this weekend, and have to borrow one from my niece for her to wear. What kind of mommy forgets her daughters winter coat when it's freezing outside.
I did not sit last night and play on the MC and read blogs instead of folding a pile of clothes that really needed to be done. Even though the clothes we're sitting right next to me on the couch.
Oh and I did not just get exctied when I spell checked this post and only had two errors!
And I did not forget that it is one of our friends birthdays and a friend of mine's anniversary, well until Mike reminded me what day it was... Now I remember!
I think that's all for now... I don't know I may have more later! I still have more hours in my Monday to go... don't forget to check out Not Me Monday at http://www.mycharmingkids.net/!
3 comments:
Don't you just love your spell check!!! I know I do and being a homeschool mom it helps me not look so uneducated LOL!
Happy NMM!
Welcome to Not Me Monday!
I so hear you on the whole laundry thing. Why can't those clothes just fold themselves? :) I fully believe that mac cheese is God's gift to busy moms!
Great Not Me's!
This is unacceptable. How dare you not remember MY anniversary! How dare you -- bad mommy, BAD!!
lol, you know how sarcastic I'm being right now. You are cracking me up with your "Not Me"s! At least you have a kid, I don't have much of an excuse for my forgetfulness/laziness! :o)
Post a Comment