Well I finally made it back to work today. I left early on Wednesday to take Maria to the doctor and didn't make it back until today. She managed to catch the stomach bug going around. Luckily she wasn't too crabby and unhappy while sick. She managed to throw up twice in her crib over Wednesday and Thursday. Then the gross poop started. That's where I got so thrown off??? Our crazy toddler would eat and be perfectly fine for hours then have some gross ewww poop. Anyway to spare all the gross details this went on until yesterday. And yippee today Maria ate fine all day and she actually hasn't pooped at all. I actually take that as a good sign! Anyway I'm done talking about poop...lol
On to greater subjects...We get our new windows in tomorrow!!! I am so excited to finally have new windows. We have original windows in the house so there like 35 years old and cold and drafty. So yipeee!!!! New windows!!! Mike is staying home with Maria and watching the whole window process.
I actually am going to do a little me time tomorrow and get my hair cut! I really need it, and I can't remember the last time I had it cut. It's time for some more layers and maybe the bring back of the sweep bangs. Well we'll see tomorrow!!!
I do have to say that there must be something in the air, and there definitely is a change in weather coming (it's in the forecast) because I had some crazy preschoolers today!!! Wow I can't wait to get them outside to run around. They all have so much pent up energy. I'm totally ready for spring!
Oh and Maria is getting two more teeth! Seriously that makes number 13 and 14! Love the canine teeth!!! They really seemed to just pop in overnight! I really love teething!!!
Well I'm done for tonight! I'm trying to catch the end of the Bachelor, even though I didn't watch any of the season. Oh well til next time!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment