...and I feel like crap. My voice is just about gone and I just need a nap! I think I just might do that in a little bit.
Maria had a great night again in her toddler bed. She got up this morning and was sitting talking to Daisy when Mike peaked in her room at 7:30. I was so happy that she stayed in her bed when she got up for the day. I was really expecting her to just get up and run all over the room, but she surprised us all! She's now napping again in her toddler bed. It took her about 10 mins to go from totally awake and trying to play with all her toys to snoring. She's out cold! The phone just rang and I didn't silence the one in the kitchen which normally will wake her up, and she didn't make a peep. She's still snoring away.
What can I say I was really expecting this big girl bed thing to be way harder! Oh and I know some may wonder why we decided to put Maria in her big girl bed already? Well mainly because she's at Chris' house during the day and Christopher sleeps in the crib, so instead of him getting booted out of his bed for Maria we figured we'd work on getting her out of a crib so she can sleep on the little pink princess couch when at Chris' house. Since I'm on spring break this week we figured it would be a good time to try the toddler bed. I'm so proud of my big girl Maria! She's doing such a good job! No more baby crib for Ri!
No comments:
Post a Comment