I'm quite happy that it's SPRING BREAK! No we're not going anywhere, no I'm not doing anything particularly special, but I'm off of work and get to spend quality time with my adorable little girl. Who could ask for anything better! Maria's new favorite thing (next to Word World) is being outside. Who could blame her? Maria's Uncle Rick got a cute picture of Ri blowing kissed this morning while playing outside after church. She loved being outside and screamed the first time I tried to get her in the house! 
On Friday Ri got her bangs cut yet again. AW how cute is she! I actually had her hair in two cute little pigtails. I know it's not the greatest picture since it was taken with my phone. Maria has been so much fun lately! She's been talking up a storm and pretty much a ball of nonstop energy. So much so that she refused to nap today! Oh I hope she's not like this all week! I do have some school stuff to work on during nap time!
Well here's to hoping for a nice week off, and some decent weather! Tomorrow Maria and I are going with Aunt Chris, Mary, and Christopher to JcPenny to get Easter pictures taken. I really hope the girls cooperate! She's getting more and more difficult to get pictures of! Well wish me luck! Until next time...
No comments:
Post a Comment