Maria is so funny! If you start counting and say "one" she'll say "two." Now we're just working on four and five!

Yesterday was a great day! Ri took her first nap in her big girl bed. She did wake up a little startled and then finished her nap in her crib. At bedtime we figured we'd see how she did for the night. Honestly it went way better than I was expecting! I sat next to her bed and rubbed her back and she went to sleep with pretty much no fight. I was expecting her to wake up crying at some point, but she didn't. She made it all night! Way to go Ri! I went in her room at 7 and she was just waking up. So we'll see how today goes for nap and bedtime.
Yesterday we also took a short walk to the park. It was really windy but warm so it was nice to get out to play. Ri loves the swings, and I'm starting to think she loves the slide even more. We didn't stay too long, it was super windy and we we're getting blown all over the place. It was just long enough to get out and have a little fun. I took some beautiful pictures of Maria. She loves to be outside, and her face sure shows it!
Today we're going to have lunch with Mike (Daddy) at 12, and hopefully get my glasses taken in. Maria and I also have dinner plans with my friend Lesleigh. So it should be a fun day!
Also if you've ever looked at any of the blogs I read...check out MckMama's blog. Her youngest son Stellan in utero had a heart problem and doctors said he'd never survive. He was born in October healthy and doing great. A few days ago Stellan went to the hospital with the same heart problem he had in utero. Please pray for him and his family.
No comments:
Post a Comment